Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The candidate will be the EA to Head of MITC India.
You should possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy, and flexibility in a high-paced customer service-oriented organization. In this role, you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive-level internal clients across the lines of businesses.
You would be required to:
- Manage scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Screen incoming calls/emails and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
- Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Participate in review meetings and help prepare minutes and track follow-up tasks.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including travel itineraries and reimbursements.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Assist with staff onboarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
- Produce high-quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio's
This position is based in Bangalore
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, detail-oriented, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
Skills and experience:
- 8-10 years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Proficiency in German would be an added advantage.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html