Show All Results
SCM Planner (15개월 계약직)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The overall purpose of this position is to handle Supply Chain activities to support business and ensure the best customer experience– this also includes planning and replenishing stock, monitoring stock in transit, backorders, overdue purchase orders and process improvement. Also, we provide a remote work environment (WFH 2-3 times a week)
- Responsible for end-to-end purchasing & planning of your allocated portfolio.
- You will work closely with central distribution centres and/or production sites to ensure full-service levels
- Investigate, analyze, design and simplify existing processes to optimise efficiency for daily activities
- Setting, maintaining and reviewing the optimal inventory levels of finished goods in alignment with Global Supply Chain targets
- Effective communication and negotiation skills with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor Goods in Transit
- Analyse and report across Supply Chain functions, including: Scorecards and KPI tracking (Backorders, OTIF and Fill Rate)
- Provide Support where appropriate with relation to identified platforms of expertise and ownership (e.g. SAP and ORACLE).
- At all times maintain a professional outlook and demonstrate respect, initiative and commitment towards your internal and external suppliers and customers and all Merck Management and Staff
- Liaise closely with all Merck departments in seeking or forwarding information vital to satisfy internal customer needs
- Liaise with other departments to gain the greatest insights for projects
- Actively continue to develop personal skills either internally within the company or externally on approved divisional training courses
- Projects to be determined annually or as needed
- Perform all work with consideration to the economical use of resources
- Develop objectives, strategies and tactics to expand process efficiency
- At all times, maintain an acceptable standard of appearance and act as an ambassador for the company
- Communicate to Management any information that you feel may be relevant to the Company’s objectives and strategies
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain would be advantageous
- 1 to 3 years of experience in supply planning is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills of English
- SAP ERP experience
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Knowledge or experience with dangerous goods and/or scientific products would be an advantage
- Project / Change management would be advantageous
- FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry related experience would be advantageous
- Detail-oriented/ Organized with advanced time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Service-oriented with a positive attitude and team player
- A team player as well as being able to work autonomously
- Should be adaptable to change
- Must be able to multi-task
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html