Show All Results
Global Head of Systems & Maintenance Engineering
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the transformation of the Integrated Supply Chain Operations (ISCO) organization, we continue to develop and expand our engineering and technology capabilities to ensure comprehensive implementation of initiatives, deployment of the best technologies and efficient use of our assets.
As Global Head of Maintenance & Systems Engineering, you will be defining and deploying best in class asset management approaches across our operations network in collaboration with maintenance resources in our Global Productions Operations (G.P.O) to ensure safe and compliant operation of all assets, reducing overall lifecycle costs, increasing OEE to agreed targets, increasing overall asset reliability and agility, extending asset life and reducing overall level of maintenance capex (replacement) spend vs installed asset value.
You will provide leadership and solutions by implementing aligned approaches for preventive and predictive maintenance, asset performance management, and asset management approaches as a whole across the entire ISCO network of > 50 sites globally.
In this role, you will lead a team of diverse experts in maintenance, engineering, asset management systems, engineering design tools and construction safety management. You and your team will support the ISCO engineering and technology organization by establishing and maintaining engineering standards and procedures to ensure existing and future assets are constructed and maintained to the highest standards.
Flexible on location of position.
Who You Are:
- Technical degree to Bachelors level in Engineering, (Master’s level preferred)
- 10+ Years Engineering and maintenance experience in Multinational life sciences or healthcare company
- 5 +years’ experience in leading engineering and maintenance teams in a life science, chemical manufacturing, GMP environment
- 10+ years’ experience in deployment of maintenance excellence approaches (TPM).
- Expert in deployment of maintenance management systems. Prefer deployment experience across multiple sites.
- Authority in coaching and developing capabilities of engineering and maintenance resources.
- Experienced in setting and maintaining engineering standards for a variety of equipment, and chemical processing facilities.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent English mandatory).
- Strong experience working in agile setups and highly collaborative. You are perseverant and convincing to drive organizational change through influencing in matrix setups and across different organizational units and cultures.
- Proven track record of managing deployment of global initiatives with a high degree of autonomy.
- Maintain a service culture, be open-minded, team player, encourage good behavior and instill confidence.
- Comprehensive understanding of major production processes and facilities, equipment and asset platforms across the life sciences.
- Strong financial acumen in relation to maintenance cost planning and overall asset management
- Highly experienced in data analysis, KPI deployment, performance tracking. Able to consolidate and analyze data and develop compelling proposals for leadership endorsement
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html