Show All Results
Senior IT Informatics Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Internal Job Description – Looking for Java based full stack developer (Technical Lead position) as a sole contributor with strong hands-on experience in development, technical lead, design, and architecture.
Education: Graduate/PG/Degree in computer science
Experience Level: 5 – 10 years
Essential and Critical Skills:
- Should have very good exposure in core-java and J2EE.
- Very strong implementing exposure Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, and clean code principles.
- Good to have good working exposure in rich internet technologies such as React, Angular.
- Should have exposure to convert the problem statement/change request to build/solution.
- Should have good exposure in cloud computing such as GCP, AWS.
- Implement Change requests end to end, RCA for repetitive issues and solutioning.
- Ability to work directly with the business/stakeholders.
- Work on Change and Incident Management tools.
- Resolve issues within SLA.
- Should have ability to guide the team with best practices.
- Should have good working exposure with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle/RDBMS and no-sql, graph DB etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Good understanding and exposure of working with Agile methodologies.
Good To have Skills:
- Good to have exposure in Jenkin, Jenkins pipeline, Sonar, Sonar lint and in automating of best practices in development environment.
- Good to have experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline culture in the project is must.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html