Show All Results
Process Liquid Process Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Act as process lead for new investment project in S. Korea for Life Science business. The candidate will be responsible for process engineering function from design, construction till commissioning, qualification, start-up, and future plant routine operation.
- Fully understand the process technology and ensure the proper process be implemented into the project. Ensure all process information flow within the project is well organized and controlled, internally and externally
- Ensure the smooth technology transfer from oversea giving sites to S. Korea new plant, from process engineering perspective
- Owner of key process engineering deliverables, such as PFD, P&ID, equipment list, process datasheet, process parameter calculation, process description, special item list, etc.
- Work closely with external design institute and EPCMV Company, supervise the engineering work of process and process related engineers from external design company related to process discipline and ensuring the right design and equipment selection
- Manage the FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, process validation, cleaning validation of Liquid Media / Process Liquid. Work with vendors, giving sites and cross functional teams to ensure the work complete on time with good quality
- Support the preparation or modification of standards, SOPs, specifications, work practices / work instructions, training materials etc.
- Support production start-up, ramp-up and continuous improvement from cost reduction, yield increase, efficiency improvement and quality control perspective via systematic methodology e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, VSM etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in pharmaceutical, biological, or chemical engineering
- +8-14 years in pharmaceutical, or biological industry with deep understanding and hands-on execution of GMP projects
- Good experience and knowledge of typical Liquid process such as formulation, hydration, sterile filling, CIP/SIP, and the equipment related. Handling of hazardous liquid such as HCl, Caustics, Aseptic Acid would be a strong advantage.
- Ability to work effectively across the matrix organization interacting with global colleagues, design company, equipment vendor and cross functional teams.
- Good command in English and Korean in writing and speaking.
- Good teamwork attitude, proactive and hardworking, good communication skills.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html