Show All Results
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as IT Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Senior Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore.
In this job, you will be responsible for development of our global Marketing Cloud environments and will drive the solution implementation in our agile development model. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Marketing Cloud Lead and Business team across all regions and work hand in hand with the Omnichannel solution architects for an integrated solution design of our Marketing & Sales ecosystem.
In addition, you will be responsible for the technical operations of our existing global Marketing Cloud environments with a focus on configuration management, deployments, release management and administration processes within our agile development framework. Furthermore, you will establish monitoring procedures, optimize quality controls e.g. by improving processes for regression and end-2-end testing and ensure an updated documentation for the application management following the compliance standards of the organization's IT.
As a hardworking and diligent worker, your passion is to optimize the operations management and are proactively implementing changes for a sustainable set-up.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology and at least 6+ years of IT experience.
- 4+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer experience in a multi-org environment
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- Proven experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration, release management, and change management. Preferably proficient in usage of Marketing Cloud Deployment Manager, Github and Bitbucket
- Experience in a technical leadership role designing, building, and executing complex automated email and SMS campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to take initiative as well as lead, motivate, and oversee teams to produce results.
- Deep understanding in configuration management in Marketing Cloud including Marketing Cloud Connect with SalesCloud and / or ServiceCloud
- Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, Content builder, SQL, Email Studio, MobileStudio, Automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Strong understanding or relational data models, SOAP APIs, REST APIs, and integration techniques.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Ideally certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Good communication skills, highly motivated and great analytical skills
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html