Show All Results
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce developer will be responsible for timely completion of Salesforce development and ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and Salesforce development guidelines. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to develop business critical Salesforce.com applications, while ensuring coding practices are maintained.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Overall 4-6 years of experience with atleast 2 years of of hands-on Salesforce.com
- Salesforce development experience in Visualforce, Apex Programming and Force.com APIs
- Knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs
- Working experience in deployment tools e.g. ANT, Copado, Eclipse, Change Set and data migration using data loader and other tools
- Ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Ability to understand business requirements and transform them into solutions
- Maintain good level of interaction with the business teams for business clarifications
- Knowledge of technical solution documentation covering technical components, component traceability etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for effective communication with business teams and stakeholders
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others)
- Salesforce PD1, Salesforce PD2, Salesforce App Builder or Field Service Lightning and/or ServiceMax
Additional Qualifications (Preferable)
- Prior experience of integration with ETL tools like Informatica, DellBoomi or SAP PI
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html