Show All Results
Expert Concur T&E
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as an Concur Application Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. The Concur Engineer possesses deep skills and experience in design, implementation and deployment of integrated Travel & Expense Processes within Concur. In this job, you will:
- Leverage best practices to design, implement, and support configuration /development for Travel & Expense business processes in a Concur environment
- Be the advisor showcasing expert knowledge of Concur applications in fit-gap design/solution workshops and meetings, managing Concur changes and enhancements as the SME in T&E processes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overall solution architecture and cloud integration methods with SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle and other legacy applications
- Collaborate with Concur Service delivery manager, project delivery managers and project leaders, AMS/Shared Services/support teams to resolve Concur product/config related issues with service requests requiring Concur cloud support (customizations, config)
- Maintain Merck Concur Deployment playbook and lead localization/functional configuration and cutover for each implementation cluster
- Gain visibility and knowledge of new product enhancements and roadmap in order to drive sustainable solution design and value realization
- Collaborates with Concur testers or key users to ensure quality assurance
- Deliver state of the art Functional specifications or configuration documents
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 6-8 years of project solutions delivery (development/configuration) experience with at least 4 years of experience in Concur solutions integrated with SAP ERP, with at least one global company
- Knowledge of Concur configuration capabilities and automation OOTB features e.g. web service integration tasks, APIs, workflow config
- Concur Expense Professional and Concur Travel certification is a plus
- Demonstratable knowledge of PI and integration capabilities with Concur
- Demonstrate capabilities to develop Concur reports in Cognos
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle Concur cloud implementations encompassing multiple Concur modules/processes & integration with ERP.
- Good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. SAP, MDM etc.
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams, to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html