Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
- Freshers or Minimum 1-2 years of experience in any pharma company
- Generate or convert doctors for our product portfolio.
- Secondary sales – Ensuring to achieve secondary sales targets through prescription generation by each of his BE.
- Good at relationship with KOLs (Top Physicians, Endocrinologists & Cardiologists)
- Should be strong in product knowledge & Communication skills
- Day to day sales reporting
- Effective query handling and customer queries.
- Ensuring 100% Implementation of Company’s strategies
- Pharmacovigilance (Adverse Event Reporting) – To collect adverse drugs reaction (ADR) incidences including lack of efficacy related to medicinal products up to the maximum possible level of completeness and forward to local Patient Safety team immediately within 24 hours of ADR awareness.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html