Show All Results
Program Manager Account Based Marketing
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Life Science Services (LSS) business is seeking an Account Based Marketing (ABM) expert to solidify our market engagement and client experience strategies with account based marketing programs that support our strategic commercial goals. In this role, you will own LSS-wide ABM campaign strategy, planning, execution, and management.
Who You Are:
As the ABM expert, you will be a strategic thinker and modern marketer: data-driven, inquisitive, and experienced at using multi-tactic marketing to drive client demand. You will acquire new accounts, expand their advocacy, increase wallet-share, and drive cross-selling opportunities.
Own and build the LSS ABM strategy that deepens and broadens relationships in target accounts.
- Support establishment of account tiering and framework, and execute tailored ABM campaigns that drive target account engagement and contribute to pipeline goals.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop a holistic ABM strategy including targets, processes, and content required to execute best-in-class ABM programs that result in pipeline growth.
- Leverage the tech stack including DemandBase (or similar) and measure results (Google Analytics, Tableau and Palantir Foundry).
- Drive data-driven approaches through continued testing and evaluation of programs, the use of AI and predictive models, and adoption of automated techniques to enable scalability.
Develop overarching LSS campaigns working cross-functionally to drive meaningful account-focused demand generation and relationship-building programs.
- Identify target personas, campaign objectives, assets, tactics and execution channels.
- Leverage a marketing mix of digital, email, content, events, and high-touch experiences to develop and deploy multi-channel campaigns.
- Leverage cross-functional team members to develop messaging and content appropriate for targeted personas.
- Plan and deliver campaigns with cross-functional team members utilizing a variety of approved strategic channels (i.e., account-specific events, paid social, email, direct mail, content syndication, events, social/display advertising).
- Use tools and platforms to execute campaign tactics to help progress leads through the client journey.
- Manage campaign launch and timeline and facilitate data-driven improvements.
- Orchestrate cross-functional engagement with account teams and manage account audiences in DemandBase platform
- Analyze, report, and measure the full impact of ABM campaigns in terms of stakeholder reach/engagement, meetings booked, pipeline and revenue influenced.
- Utilize Salesforce/Tableau reporting tools to evaluate campaign performance and report ROI.
- Accountable to stay within budget Develop and manage budget and prioritize across tactics/channels with a keen eye on ROI.
- Develop short-, mid-, and long-term measurement plans to show impact at each stage of a campaign’s lifecycle
- Provide ongoing data and insights reports on traction gained with key accounts to the respective stakeholders
- BA/BS degree and 4+ years experience
- Experience with an account-based marketing platform, developing full-funnel nurture sequences including management of paid advertising campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales and marketing
- Competent in all areas of marketing including strategy, plans, sales enablement, thought leadership and demand generation
- Proven ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans aligned to account strategies
- Understanding of biopharma and pharma industry
- B2B marketing experience with a focus on target/named account-focused programs in an account-based marketing and or demand generation role
- You function with confidence and are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, matrixed, global environment
- You take an analytical and data-driven approach to demand generation with the ability to track and report on long-term and more complex campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
- You're a people person - you have excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales
- Personal drive/initiative; passionate and effective advocate for key initiatives, to generate excitement, energy and collaboration
- This position is flexible on location and could be based in the US or Europe
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html