Show All Results
Process & ERP Enablement Support Specialist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Process & ERP Enablement Support Specialist role within the ERP Enablement team will support our DS&S ERP onboarding assignments and overall ERP project initiatives. Ensure a successful and smooth ERP onboarding process for new DS&S employees and ensure that DS&S capitalizes on our productivity gains from global ERP enhancements championed from Key User & End User feedback. To further deepen our knowledge foundation, this role is responsible for assisting with process implementations, training documentation and change management for a successful rollout to the global DS&S key user community.
You will champion the implementation and sustaining of a global Key User ERP community and support ERP enablement objectives by:
- Support the Key User community in scope definition, prioritization and reporting for business process productivity projects & ERP enhancements.
- Identify & report productivity saving opportunities.
- Plan and execute testing resources.
- Ensure work stream key user delivers end user training for enhancement implementation.
- Support the implementation of a global key user enablement program.
- Assist with onboarding role assignments for new DS&S employees and onboarding of new Key Users.
- Support deployment/upgrade ERP projects.
- Organize relevant test scripts in HPALM for the required project test cycles.
- Update & maintain test scripts as required for quality testing in future projects.
- Travel 20% as needed for projects and process enablement.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree OR 8+ years work experience with SAP, ERP, or Testing Environments.
- 3+ years work experience using SAP.
- 3+ years experience with test script design, test cycles or regression testing.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA & HP ALM Software
- Experience in SAP project implementations.
- Handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Passionate about how data and processes work across cross functional work streams.
- Have an eye for detail and striving for quality & consistency.
- Be customer oriented with excellent level of interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Empowering team player with a proactive, self-motivated work method.
- Very good time management, adaptable to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Work with timelines effectively, across multiple time zones and geographies.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html