Show All Results
GSC Advisor - Travel & Expense Concur Support
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Global Support Center-Supplier & Finance Care overall is managing approximately 20000 queries a month and operating in different legal entities and several tools & ERP such as Concur, Oracle, Ariba, and SAP.
Your role: We are looking for a Travel & Expense Analyst who will support and maintain the day to day activities of all T&E expense, and travel tool functions, including travel reimbursement, expense reporting, receipt audit, corporate card and Purchase Card (PCard) troubleshooting, and travel and PCard policy adherence. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform day to day administrative duties of the Expense Reimbursement system (Concur), including reviewing the files for integrations, setting up new cardholders, making changes to cardholder access or business unit, creating Concur accounts manually, and adding G/L accounts and expense types when needed.
- Resolve discrepancies for any batches that failed.
- Review/escalate out of policy travel as appropriate.
- Review expense and PCard reports submitted by employees and receipt attachment, ensuring that users are not in violation of Corporate T&E and PCard policies.
- Provide solutions to user problems in a timely manner to ensure high user satisfaction and productivity.
- Work with employee and business units to assist and troubleshoot when a card may have been suspended.
- Responsible for the linking of new Corporate Card and/or Pcard to an employee in Concur to ensure Corporate Card automated feed of charges. Monitor Corporate Card payments and refunds.
- Assist with auditor requests
- Occasionally, you participate and cooperate in operational calls, and additional projects, such as but not limited to operational excellence or audit preparation and response.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business/Banking/Management or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable with SAP, Concur, and other ERP system is preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize tasks by levels of importance and urgency.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig.
- Hybrid Set-Up
- Shift Schedule: Shifting (3pm-12mn or 9pm-6am)
- Applicants must be willing to do extended hours if needed and can work on a fast-paced environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html