Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Project Management Office is part of BioP organization and responsible for managing commercial projects to create a differentiated experience for customers.
The Sr. Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage customer specific projects that deliver a complex integrated solution to drive sales revenue and growth in addition to customer satisfaction across functions. The Project Manager works closely with the other functions in BioP China and Manufacturing sites in across the globe.
This position requires the ability to manage projects with a diverse, cross functional background to achieve identified opportunity goals and objectives. It also requires the utilization of leadership, technical, coaching and team-building skills along with project management and planning expertise.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for planning and managing custom hardware projects from pre-sale to post-sale.
- Responsible for planning and managing business process optimization projects.
- Responsible for delivery of project on time, on quality and on budget.
- Responsible for driving internal discussions and driving decisions across multiple functions and sites.
- Coordinates project meetings internally and with customers.
- Delivers critical communication to customers.
- Coordinates resources and timelines.
- Reports to Project Lead and Steering Committee on project status.
- Responsible for change control, and data management/exchange
- Drives delivery performance from operations including prioritization and identification of bottlenecks, as well as providing solutions.
- Drives optimization of workflow and process.
- Coach junior project manager
Who you are:
A qualified candidate possesses the following qualities:
- A minimum BA/BS in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or related field
- Extensive customer facing experience in biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Extensive experience in commercial project management
- Advanced knowledge of project management and program management
- Extensive knowledge of biopharmaceutical processing and hardware in manufacturing scale
- Sales and quality driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe
- Strong in driving projects in a matrix environment and department functions/roles with high agility
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and verbal skills in Mandarin and English, including the ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups
- Good financial knowledge and Business Acumen
- Excellent organizational, decision making and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and ability to work under pressure
- Thorough understanding on digital tools, including Office 365 and project management tools.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html