Show All Results
Launch Excellence Lead USA
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Responsibities and Main Activities:
- Responsibility for overseeing the Launch Readiness Process for Merck Healthcare in the assigned region
- Guide the company on the creation and execution of all launch plans for new drugs, contributing to the marketing success for the pipeline
- Responsible for managing launch readiness process for new products as the center of launch excellence, ensuring that best practices are applied and consistency is generated across programs, while developing and maintaining relations and interactions with cross-functional teams to ensure launch plans are embedded and aligned with the company strategy
- Single Point of Contact for all launch-related activities/projects in the assigned region
- Help Franchises and Operations’ teams have strong marketing plans, strategy and tactics for pipeline products
- Business case review and commercial forecast calibration (in agreement with Franchises) at least 1-2 years before launch date or target setting.
- Non-biased launch scenarios generation
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Launch Readiness Tracker, Launch Framework and agreed launch dashboard
- Strong business acumen/mindset. Results and business oriented
- Requires outstanding leadership in all areas of product management and launch products, including market assessment, disease state strategy, product strategy, market development, branding, market segmentation, product positioning, thought leader engagement, promotion, channel strategies, market access, reimbursement, competitive dynamics, issues management, forecasting, resource prioritization, and overall flawless launch execution
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional expertise, teamwork and collaboration
- Strong communication skills – must excel at presentations to senior leaders
Who You Are:
- Required: BA/BS. MBA
- 10+ years of working in the pharmaceutical industry in positions of increasing responsibilities with focus on specialty care area
- Experience in product/indication launch, marketplace assessment, development of disease state / product strategy, brand marketing…
- Strong commercial and marketing background is preferred
- Project Management experience and strong analytical background (e.g., Consulting)
- Demonstrated ability to create a culture of innovation, patient centricity, integrity and collaboration
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, problem solving, teamwork, analytical, written/verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with collaboration, influencing without authority and working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Experience and success in working in a matrixed environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html