Show All Results
Sr. Analyst - Linux, Windows and Citrix
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title- Senior Analyst
Job Location- Bangalore
Job Description & Experience required:
Your role: Should be an Engineering Graduate (BE/Tech, IT, Computer Science, E&C) with good Analytical Skills with good knowledge in SDLC and ITIL processes with 8-10 years of experience. To work with teams to translate their business requirements into easily adaptable applications by leveraging IT platforms effectively. The role involves:
- Design, develop, test and document Business requirements.
- Experience in Linux (OS), Windows and Citrix is mandate.
- Admin knowledge on statistical tools R studio and SAS studio.
- Understanding of IT Landscapes and keen to work on diverse IT systems
- In-depth understanding of Configuration and workflows
- Autonomous review and clarification of business requirements before implementation, creation, and documentation of technical design/entity-relationship including alignment with stakeholders
- Autonomous coordination of test activities with business and IT stakeholders.
- Good acumen of business functions with a Service Delivery mindset.
- Deliver & Maintain Service adhering to KPI.
- Flexible for any IT task ranging on new technology, Support & Development.
- Troubleshooting skills on application maintenance like log analysis, performance issues, vendor coordination, ticket handling etc
- Good knowledge on software implementation, configuration and testing.
- Candidate must have good communication skills
- Candidates should be from Bangalore or If selected, Candidate must have to relocate to Bangalore
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html