Show All Results
Una carrera laboral en nuestra compañía resulta en un viaje de exploración continua: nuestra plantilla de proximadamente 60 300 personas está modelando la forma en la que el mundo vive, trabaja y juega, a través de la siguiente generación de avances en los sectores de Healthcare, Life Science y Electronics. Durante más de 350 años hemos dado rienda suelta a nuestra curiosidad a lo largo y ancho del mundo, para encontrar maneras novedosas y vibrantes de mejorar la vida de los demás.
VAT (Senior) Specialist
In your role you will be responsible for the indirect tax compliance and advisory activities in the countries across Latin America. As VAT/ITX (Senior) Specialist you are responsible for preparing and submitting the periodic VAT returns like advance and annual VAT returns, refund procedures as well as all related local reporting obligations of our various companies in different countries of Latin America. In addition, you will support the global service center and other streams of the organization by advising on VAT related matters, identifying systems changes needed to remain VAT compliant, providing trainings and supporting project teams.
Who you are:
- academic degree in Business Administration or related fields (Bachelor’s degree required)
- at least 3 years of work experience in the field of finance and taxation, experience in VAT compliance - either in industry or with other service providers
- basic knowledge of indirect tax legislation in different countries of LATAM desirable
- first ERP (e. g. SAP R3, S/4 HANA) experience in reviewing individual transactions and reports and experience with ERP (SAP) Tax determination process and / or with other tax engines are a plus
- ERP deployment and transformation related project experience are a plus
- experience in working in a Shared Service Organization, preferably with indirect tax
- strong team player and a good understanding of governance and processes
- independence and a “can-do” attitude, whilst keeping the goals of the team in mind
- Fluent English language and excellent results-oriented, analytical, and advanced Excel skills are required
Lo que ofrecemos: Somos mentes curiosas que procedemos de una amplia gama de antecedentes, perspectivas y experiencias de vida. Celebramos todas las dimensiones de la diversidad y creemos que ésta impulsa la excelencia, la innovación y el progreso humano. Nos preocupamos por nuestros clientes, pacientes y por el caleidoscopio de personas que componen nuestra empresa. Esta diversidad refuerza nuestra capacidad de liderazgo en ciencia y tecnología. Nos comprometemos en proporcionar acceso, crear oportunidades y empoderar a todas las personas para hacer realidad sus aspiraciones. Nuestros diversos sectores ofrecen diferentes opciones de carrera para buscar nuevos horizontes. Únete a nosotros para construir una cultura de inclusión y pertenencia que impacte en millones de personas y empodere a todos para abrazar la curiosidad en sus vidas.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html