Show All Results
Field Services Inhouse Dispatcher Apprentice L. 68/99
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
An InHouse Service Coordinator Dispatcher supports the field service organization by responding to customer queries by phone or e-mail concerning service related questions (i.e. installation of equipment, defects, service contract appointments). He/She is responsible to ensure an optimized service response from each engineer in the assigned territory and be an interface between customer and Field Service Engineer.
- Primarily managing incoming requests (phone/e-mail/fax) from external customers
- Dispatch and schedule work orders to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Verify car stock to ensure the highest "first time fix" rate.
- Initiate billable repairs quotations (BRQ) in S-Max, seamless transfer information in SFDC as opportunity for sales
- External service provider management
- Service Max work order management (rescheduling)
- Purchase order on closed billable repairs
- Occasionally you will join engineers to assist optimizing customer service.
Who you are:
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent certification in area of specialty, preferably in electronics, administration, economics, physics, chemistry or biology.
- Fluent English
- Customer and Result oriented
- Good organization skills
- Strong Communication and sales skills
- Admin knowledge
This job offer is for everyone (not exclusively reserved to candidates belonging L.68/99)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html