Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – BIOMONITORING
- Must be results oriented, assertive and self-motivated, going beyond the call of duty have an ability to Handle big projects and meet deadlines and possess strong organizational skills to be able to achieve goals consistently
- Must possess professional selling and presentation skills to be able to influence multiple levels at customer’s organization .
- Must possess the technical aptitude to be able to grasp complex product applications
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively with customers, customer service and different levels of internal and external customers
- Must have analytical skills and intellectual ability to develop ideas, products and solutions, apply creative thinking, prepare a business plan and report quantitative data
- Must have decision – making ability to perceive and evaluate alternatives, analyze impact of decisions before executing them, and implement decisions with appropriate evidence and rationale
- Design, develop and drive account specific growth strategies ,relationship & spend map and Annual
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of channel ,leading them to the achievement or even surpassing of goals/target
Education / Qualification:
Masters in life science
MBA will be added advantage
Minimum 5 years work experience in life science industry
Should know about Microbiology QC environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html