Show All Results
Quality Customer Notification Expert
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join MilliporeSigma as a Customer Notification Expert. In this role you would have a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards as it relates to Change Control, Customer Notifications and Quality Systems. You will develop imaginative and practicable solutions to a variety of complex problems which will support our organization’s objectives. You will support change projects in a dynamic agile organization. You will be part of a powerful global engaged team and you will interface with a variety of teams across the entire Life Science (LS) organization. When needed you will support the Quality Services Organization as a subject matter expert in meetings with customers. In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with a global, highly matrixed organization. This position is open to candidates located in the Burlington, MA OR Bedford, MA areas and is a hybrid work model.
General Position Responsibilities:
- Assisting global LS sites with Change Control, Customer Notification, M-Clarity, and notifiable events
- Manage Change Commitment or Customer Notification
- Work in our Change Control (TrackWise) and our Customer Change Notification System
- Develop Metrics and Reporting to Change Control, and Customer Notification
- Develop and or change LS procedures as needed
- Lead or participate in process improvement teams
- Ensure our company’s Purpose, Vision, and Values are practiced in the performance of the position responsibilities in order to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations
- Some domestic/international travel required (5%)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or other Scientific discipline
- 3+ years of Quality and/or Scientific experience
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office applications and database software, Access, SharePoint, etc.
- Life Science, Chemicals, or Healthcare industry knowledge
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mindset and skills for continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Green Belt Certification
- Some project management experience
- Ability to interact in a global team, in a matrixed organization
- Capable of working across a variety of systems, ERPs, and electronic platforms
- Experience developing or managing a Quality Management system a plus
- Strong communication skills with business
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html