Show All Results
Key Account Manager Oncology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your Role: Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager promotes and sells Company’s product portfolio directly to current and new end customers. Closes direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team quotas and the organization's business objectives.
• KAM is the primary person for driving sales – sales forecasts for each product and implementing marketing solutions;
• Develops the maximum profitable sales of the company’s products in the assigned territory through full coverage of all contacts and by becoming a value-added partner to the healthcare professionals;
• Build, cultivate and strategically develop customer relations and distribution partners and identifies potential customers.
• Plan and prioritise independently personal sales activities and Key Accounts contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity;
• Responsible for the support of the good image of the company and its products in front of the clients;
Who you are:
• Medical or Pharmacy university degree will be considered as a strong advantage;
• 1-3 years relevant professional experience
• Demonstrated competency in key areas including Sales Ability, Planning & Organizing, Analysis, Oral Communication, Motivational Fit, and Ability to Learn. Competency using Call Reporting Software preferred
• Good knowledge of the Serbian market and customers
• Clear understanding of the segregation Commercial vs. Medical
• Fluent English language is a must
• Computer knowledge and skills
• Valid driving license
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html