Show All Results
Project Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role may be done up to 80% remotely.
You will manage an international team which is responsible for multiple projects related to implementation of SAP (module FI/CO) including:
- operative activities for A2R processes
- participation in SAP roll-out projects
- data migration and related testing
- process testing
- creating documentations and instructions
- improving processes
- supporting cross-functional project members
- reviewing and interpreting migrated data and tested processes
You will work closely with the respective Project Experts to coordinate and plan all their day-to-day project activities. The position is located in Finance department however you will closely collaborate with IT teams.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting-/Business-related) required; Master's degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of verifiable complex/international SAP-project management experience
- Successfully completed one or more full life cycle of SAP-implementations
- 8+ years Accounting-/Controlling process expertise based on SAP ideally complemented by related VAT-knowledge and relevant operational working experiences in SAP FI and CO
- Demonstrable experience in ability to translate business requirements into SAP-processes and to support change engineering process
- Verifiable expertise in leading and working in cross functional teams to meet goals across multiple projects
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to review and interpret data, detect problems and determine best solution and preventative measures to mitigate future risks
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, analysis and decision-making, and self-management skills. Ability to work/communicate at all levels within organization appropriately
- Flexibility & willingness for regular business trips
Information on how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html