Show All Results
Chemistry Marketing Operations
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position: Chemistry Marketing Operations
Job Location: Position is based on Shared Business Services, Bangalore, India.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Scope of the responsibility lies within Chemistry AC&S PMOps Business support.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Senior Analyst supports Product Managers, Marketing Managers and Project Managers in execution of tasks related to Product Life Cycle Management/New Product Introduction by collaborating with Cross-functional teams using various systems for Chemistry Business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a primary interface with Operational Organizations [Manufacturing, Purchasing, Tech Service, QA, etc]
- Supports Product Life Cycle Management / New Product Introduction activities through SAP & Web Data Maintenance using various tools
- Review NPDI completeness, Master data completeness and correctness
- Review Corpbase data compilation and data cleansing. Trouble shoot WEB PDP data
- Create and maintain appropriate documents and tracking systems for existing products update (i.e., product numbers, technical bulletins/product information sheet review, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin, specification review, create product listing on the website)
- Generate Business warehouse and other Sales reports needed by Marketing Staff, and other routine sales reports.
- Review and track product inventory/backorder status.
- Meeting the SLA and TAT as per the agreed guidelines with the STAKEHOLDERS
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
- Ensure that internal and external customer's requirements are met on timely basis
- Demonstrate good process knowledge within the process on all the activities
- Assist Specialist with ISO and other additional activity to support
- Support the team with process improvement ideas and necessary trainings
- This position has no supervisory responsibility nor require any Business Travel.
Who you are:
Education: Postgraduate in Life Sciences (Chemistry/Biochemistry) from a reputed University.
Experience: 3-4 Years in Scientific Industry
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Scientific Knowledge – Intermediary proficiency and functional command expected over Life science subject.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of Business Operations
- Intermediary proficiency with internet and e-mail.
- Navigate different t-codes in PRD, PRE, PRP (ZPRD/ZATP, MM03, MD04, ME1M, ME2M, ME23N, MB52, ME03 & SE16) & MDGM. Expert in using the functionalities. Extract Data report - ERP (SAP) User Knowledge.
- Assists in Process Improvement projects - BPM/NPDI/Manual Load-PPPO.
- Supports team members with Managing the records in addition to initiation - Trackwise/Mango.
- Create new queries with existing dataset - BI Report Extraction/Query Designer/Aera/Palantir.
- Supports team members and assist on using batchloader - Corpbase/Technical Documents/Image Loading.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in Problem solving, Planning & execution
- Good understanding of management of interfaces and process understanding is required.
- Good proficiency in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.
Some combination of the above may be acceptable
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS
Since the responsibilities include being involved in frequent calls with the Product management, Project leads and Vendors who are mostly located in the North America and European continent, the work hours would be from 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST, subject to slight modifications based on company policy.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html