Show All Results
Senior Controlling Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Senior Controlling Analyst, you will have a direct interaction with stakeholders. You are responsible for delivering regular reporting packages and implement relevant update to ensure data quality and reliability, may be involved in adhoc, analysis, and to transform data to information to align with customer requirements. In your role, you will be engaged in various collaborations from simple to complex problem solving. As a “Service Expert”, you are open to change and advocate for continuous improvement. You will be reporting to a Team Leader for administrative, relevant projects and business requirements.
Who You Are:
- Graduate of Finance/Accounting, preferably CPA. CIMA/CMA not required but an advantage.
- Experienced in finance operations in local or shared services setting.
- At least 5 years focus on business controlling (e.g. financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting).
- Experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry and scientific background an advantage.
- Able to adapt in a complex and fast-paced environment, with high expectations for performance in an atmosphere of continuous change.
- Collaborative, assertive, and confident to communicate to all levels in the organization.
- Team player, able to identify potential issues, solution focused and able to collaborate propose solutions and communicate to Stakeholders.
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig.
- Amenable to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong finance and accounting foundation focus on Business Controlling/FP&A.
- Proficient in ERP and other reporting tools.
- Ability to manage big data with high focus on reliably and quality.
- Experienced in standardization and harmonization projects, robotics process automation is an advantage.
- Background in project management, quality management and continuous improvement.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong working application knowledge: SAP and/or other ERPs, TM1, Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects Finance.
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html