Show All Results
Expert - Scientific Writer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices, and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive, and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The Global Content Creation team is a newly established, expanding internal group responsible for developing Medical Communications, Medical Education Programs and Medical Information content. The team is a key part of a fully integrated, productive, and quality focused global group working together across our Medical Affairs organization. The team is based in Healthcare's R&D (Research & Development) Excellence center in Bengaluru. Our one team philosophy underpins our vision; through expertise and trusted partnership be the industry leading lighthouse for scientific exchange to enhance patient care for better and longer lives.
We are seeking experienced scientific writing professionals who would like to develop their career and join us in this exciting undertaking.
- Develop medical content for a range of project types, audiences and writing styles including but not limited to medical communication content (including publications) and/or Medical Education content with an opportunity to undertake a wider range of content development work
- Work independently to develop high-quality, scientifically accurate, strategically aligned, ethical, and compliant medical content
- Contribute to discussions on strategy, tactical execution, and communication approaches for assigned projects
- Participate in key internal meetings with Global colleagues, assisting in preparation of medical affairs materials
Who you are:
- 6+ years professional experience in an international Pharma/Biotech/agency setting
- Proven track record of successful scientific writing
- Advanced university degree in science, medicine or another related subject, preferably with a PhD
- Therapeutic expertise/experience in one or more of key therapy areas (Oncology, Neurology and Immunology, Fertility, Cardio-metabolic and Endocrinology)
- Experienced and comfortable with developing a range of content types, sometimes concurrently
- Awareness of the pharmaceutical business and trends in the industry
- Experience in managing projects cross-functionally and in an international setting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex processes, project management and project leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language)
What we offer
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com/emd.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html