Show All Results
Trade Compliance Specialist (유전자변형생물체, 동물유래물질, 전기/전파인증 등의 수입 규제 담당)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are seeking an experienced Trade Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for supporting product review, manage controlled products in all aspects of the company’s export and import regulatory & compliance matters.
This position will work in conjunction with Global Regulatory and management stakeholders at all levels on a variety of interesting international regulatory compliance projects. This position will help the Life Science business to fully comply with all relevant customs and other government agency (OGA) requirements. This position will implement effective control procedures for the import/export of regulated items and provide direction on regulations.
- Effectively manage regulatory pathway for Life Science (LS) products and services in South Korea, cover the areas of aseptic processing, animal-by-products, electric electronic devices, food additives, living modified organism, etc.
- Review and classify products against regulatory requirements of other government agencies (e.g. National Research Safety Information System, MFDS, QIA, RRA, etc.).
- Provide support for completing license applications and track status of import authorization requests through government channels.
- Implement regulatory management policy, corporate regulatory management standards and best practice procedures.
- Monitor and report on changes of relevant regulatory environment with impact with Life Science business. Analyze available regulatory regulation information.
- Provide policy direction, advice and guidance for import/export activities to Commercial, Product Management, Customer Excellence, Field Services, Supply Chain and Distribution.
- Interface with customs authorities, freight forwarders and customs brokers to process import and export shipments.
- Effective coordination of strategic activities with subject matter experts, local regulatory bodies, and industry associations.
- Provide regulatory support to marketing, sales and customers.
- Regulatory advocacy for smooth importation of LS products.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related science / engineering background with a strong emphasis in biologics / chemical.
- A minimum of +2 years’ regulatory experience in government-related industry or a minimum of +2 years’ R&D experience in chemical/biological related field who eager to expand the scope toward regulatory area.
- Comprehensive working knowledge/experience of the animal-by-products, electric electronic devices, food additives, living modified organism, etc.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is required
- Interpersonal communication skills in Korean & English
- Team player with excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, listening and clear communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver accurate outcomes.
- Ability to analyze and respond to given situations quickly and effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- SAP or similar type of ERP experience is preferred
- Able to work well in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously to meet priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to indirectly influence other organizations and cultures.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html