Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Location working: Ha Noi city
- Responsible for SLS marketing the organization’s products and services.
- Develop overall marketing strategy and competitive growth strategies for multiple lines of products with coordination & cooperation with Commercial Team and /or Product Management Team.
- Monitors and reports on the positioning of the product in the market to all areas to allow suitable decision making.
- Directs, controls and coordinates the monitoring and analysis of the market trends in order to develop strategies to maintain and improve the company market share.
- Develop advertising and promotion strategies to maximize profit potential of the company’s product range.
- Implement plans, strategies and policies to achieve the efficient, effective and profitable marketing of the company’s product range
- Ensure that the marketing plans are aligned with overall sales operative plan figures are achieved
- Ensure coordination with Product Management Team and Commercial Team in line with overall Strategic Plan as well as Commercial Strategy
- Maintain contact with relevant customers, distributors/suppliers, service providers and institutions to optimize corporate efficiency.
- Contributes to the development and marketing of new products to improve the company’s market penetration and enhance the company’s image while contributing to profitability.
- Reports/discuss monthly marketing performance of the strategies and action plans on how to improve them.
- Prepare monthly marketing activities and key accounts objectives.
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by line manager.
- Analyse training needs for all subordinates and propose staff development programs to management.
- Train, motivate sales team and ensure the constant upgrading of expertise together with the senior company managers.
- Actively participate in management decision processes, meetings and communication with the objective to improve and constantly update your knowledge and cooperation within the company.
- Participate in international activities of Merck if required including international committees, advisory forums, seminars and other activities.
- Cover other assignments and opportunities which are advantageous for Life Science – SLS, by optimizing the function of sales force in the respective area.
Who You Are:
- Graduated in University Degree of B.Sc. in Biology, Industrial Biotechnology, Biochemistry.
- At least 1 year exeprience in the local Life Science (LS) market, know how to build marketing strategy, product portfolio development, understanding on territory management.
- Have good in marketing skill, communication, analytical & negotiation skill. Having general skills in business Strategy Formulation, Business Planning and Implementation, Project Management, Change Management, Information Management
- Be self-driven, results-oriented, customer & Supplier focus, dynamic, motivated, adaptable & teamwork. Change & Innovation, Strategic Orientation, Developing & Leading people.
- Located in the appointed area, ready for travel across the given territories.
- Good English (TOEIC > 500).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html