Show All Results
Chemical Packaging Operator 1 - 3rd Shift
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
*$7,000 sign-on bonus for this position! Paid in full after 90 days of employment*
The Chemical Packaging Operator 1 at MilliporeSigma will complete the following tasks daily:
- Stage, fill (manually or semi-automatically), cap, label and over-pack liquid and solid products per approved packaging specifications while using all required safety equipment
- Complete appropriate packaging documentation per ISO procedures
- Deliver products to inventory
- Follow and support all safety and quality procedures and systems
- Wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, rubber apron, chemical protective suits and gloves, safety glasses and goggles
- Stand for extended periods of time with repetitive movements throughout the shift
- Work with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior industrial or chemical handling experience
- Apply SOPs, cleaning protocols and work and conduct rules
- Strong mechanical proficiency and basic mathematical skills
- Legible handwriting and strong oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to train others and work in a team setting
3rd shift position, Sun - Thu, 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Pay rate: $20.00 hr + 10% shift differential = $22.00/hr
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html