Show All Results
LifeScience- Product Lifecycle Management
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Scope of the responsibility lies within DxRM New Product Introduction
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Support Product Managers, Marketing Managers and Project Managers in execution of tasks related to New Product Introduction by collaborating with Cross-functional teams using various systems for DxRM Business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a primary interface with Operational Organizations [Manufacturing, Purchasing, Production, QA, etc] to support NPI process.
- Accountable for the assigned portfolio’s New Product Introduction (NPI) pipeline (meet launch dates, track and monitor).
- Create and maintain appropriate documents and tracking systems for new products (i.e., product numbers, technical bulletins/product information sheet review, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin, specification review, create product listing on the website)
- Perform NPI related tasks in all systems NPDI, ERP & PIM including post launch checks.
- Review and track product inventory/backorder status for a period of One year from the launch date.
- Adhere to Business deliverables.
- This position has no supervisory responsibility nor require any Business Travel.
Who you are:
Education: Postgraduate in Life Sciences (Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology) from a reputed University.
Experience: 0-2 Years in Scientific Industry
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Biochemical Knowledge – Proficiency and functional command expected over Life Science subject.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of Business Operations
- Office 365 – Intermediary proficiency
- Navigating different transaction and screens in SAP with knowledge of what the fields indicate.
- Ability to generate/extract BI reports
- Good Oral and Written communication skills.
- Good Organizational skills
- Proficient in Problem solving, Planning & execution
- Good proficiency in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.
Some combination of the above may be acceptable
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS
Since the responsibilities include being involved in frequent calls with the Product management, Project leads and Vendors who are mostly located in the North America and European continent, the work hours would be from 13:30 PM to 22:30 PM IST, subject to company policy.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html