Show All Results
Program Manager (공장 증설 프로젝트)
여러분만의 특별한 재능으로 머크와 함께 마법을 펼쳐보세요!
커리어 여정을 계속해서 탐험하고, 발견하고, 도전할 준비가 되셨나요? 커리어에 대한 열정으로 가득한 여러분처럼, 머크도 거대한 포부로 가득하답니다! 머크의 전 세계에 있는 구성원들은 과학 기술의 혁신으로 헬스케어, 생명과학, 그리고 전자소재 부문에서 사람들의 삶을 풍요롭게 만들고 있습니다. 머크의 구성원들은 한마음이 되어 고객, 환자, 인류, 더 나아가 지구의 지속 가능함을 위해 힘쓰고 있습니다. 그것이 바로 머크가 호기심 가득한 인재를 원하는 이유랍니다, 호기심은 모든 것을 상상할 수 있게 만드는 원동력이니까요.
As a Program Manager within the Global Engineering and Technology team, you are a critical business partner for Life Science Sector and will be accountable for the planning and delivery of strategic projects and programs. The Projects/Programs are significant in size and are usually of a complex nature. They will require detailed planning across all functions, alignment between multiple stakeholders and effective communication at all levels within the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the use of formal project/program management processes and tools in accordance our standards, to manage internal/external resources, budget, risks and scope. As part of the project/program reporting and communication, you will have exposure to upper management.
You contribute to the development and execution of the LS manufacturing and distribution strategy and will work with business and functional partners, to develop options for the technical and operational realisation of business initiatives. You will build robust proposals enabling management decisions on investment, guide projects though approval processes and lead the overall execution of these initiatives.
[Who you are]
- You have + 8 years of professional experience in project/program management
- You have a university degree in life sciences or engineering, MBA preferred
- PMP certification is preferred
- You have demonstrated that you can engage stakeholders, extract and refine business and technical requirements of an initiative. You are experienced in building detailed project proposals and the supporting business cases to enable leadership approval
- Experience implementing projects in a life science or pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience in industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping and equipment installation practices
- Experience in carrying out small to large capital projects (between $10MM - $100MM) using various execution strategies including use of engineering design, construction and procurement (EPC) and/or design-build (DB) contracts
- Validated ability to solve sophisticated problems and deal with a variety of situations while maintaining expected cost, schedule, quality and scope
- Wide range of PC software skills needed to effectively run project timelines and spending
- You have excellent communication skills in order to manage the stakeholders
- You have the ability to set up effective project teams/-structures and set realistic, challenging objectives for the project team and effectively lead teams to achieving those project goals
- You can analyze complex situations in order to develop solutions
- You are result driven, inclusive and can identify required resources and stakeholder
- You are fluent in English
- As for the work location, it will be currently located in Song-do, but it will be changed to *Sihwa or *near Daejeon area according to the site decision later.
해당 채용건은 지원서 접수 순으로 채용이 진행됩니다. 관심 있으신 분들은 빠르게 지원 바랍니다.
서버 안정성을 위해 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글 크롬 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지 플랫폼으로 지원 바랍니다.
보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
머크는 구성원들에게 아래와 같은 혜택을 제공하고 있습니다. 머크에서는 모두 호기심을 바탕으로 서로 다른 배경과 가치관, 그리고 경험을 가진 다양한 구성원들과 함께 성장할 수 있습니다. 머크는 다양성을 소중히 여기며, 이를 통해 탁월한 성과와 혁신을 이끌어내 과학 기술의 발전에 공헌하고 있습니다. 머크는 구성원 모두 본인만의 속도로 발전하고 성장할 수 있도록 커리어 개발의 기회를 제공합니다. 머크의 구성원들은 서로 돕는 건강한 기업 문화를 조성하고 있습니다. 머크에서 여러분만의 특별한 재능으로 인류의 진보를 실현하는 마법을 펼쳐보세요!
다양성으로 가득한 머크의 구성원이 되어주세요!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html