Show All Results
Planning and Scheduling Specialist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Planning and Scheduling Specialist in Sheboygan Falls, WI, you will be responsible for reviewing demand plans at a global and local level, including adjusting forecast and safety stock parameters and works with the sales group to incorporate customer demands into the planning systems.
- Build operational schedules based on throughput, customer service, and all other company and/or departmental goals
- Work closely with project managers, sales, marketing, and other production/purchasing planners to maintain and monitor the Planning and Scheduling of your area in SAP and related planning system to ensure scheduled are optimized to achieve corporate business objectives
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to improve customer service, increase productivity, eliminate waste, and streamline processes in production
- Analyze planned orders, requirements, and system designs with a view to global supply chain impact
- Converts planned orders to production process orders as necessary
- Develop SAP generated reports various performance measures to identify opportunities for refinement of strategies, process improvement, and testing
- Work with global planning teams as needed to ensure planning designs and requirements are coordinated across the entire supply chain
- Analyze inventory and forecast status to provide outstanding customer service
- Evaluate, test, recommend and/or implement changes that could improve service, cycle time, throughput efficiency, inventory levels, etc.
- Maintain and audit key SAP planning master data, including, lot size, lead time, MRP controllers, special procurement keys, schedule margin key and purchasing type
- Develop excellent understanding of complex processes from beginning to end and all steps in detail to perform trouble shooting and process improvement successfully
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in moving material through the product delivery cycle
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain, forecasting or planning/scheduling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other business discipline OR Mathematics
- Basic scheduling techniques and material requirements planning knowledge
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access Lotus Notes, etc.)
- ISO standards (in relation to preparing documents)
- Certification from APICs or IBF
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html