Show All Results
Associate Manager Marketing
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Associate Manager Marketing- Oncology, Healthcare India
- Brand Planning and setting strategic priorities for current indications of IO product in urothelial cancer and renal cell carcinoma space
- Successfully lead and manage Alliance between two global powerhouses in India
- Strategies and plan successful execution of strategies for lung cancer brand
- Creating an annual execution plan with activities for various levels- national, regional and local level- examples include speaker programs, advisory boards, public relations events, disease education, etc.
- Conceptualizing and execution of integrated brand campaigns with promotional content that brings alive the science behind our products
- Topline and bottom-line achievement for assigned brands
- Plan and implement access initiatives to increase brand penetration
- Collaborating with the sales team to monitor product performance as well as external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action, if required, to meet business objectives in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and other regulations.
- Identifying market insights and opportunities via market research, thought leader/customer interactions; anticipating market development and is responsible for execution, monitoring, and analysis of the agreed tactical plans to ensure the growth of the brands
- Efficiently and effectively allocating brand marketing expenses across initiatives to drive brand objectives
- Cross functional Collaboration: Liaise closely with multiple cross-functional teams (Sales Team to activate marketing strategy in the local environments; Regulatory Compliance Teams to ensure adherence to all regulations; Supply Chain and Quality Teams for demonstrating distribution/network efficiencies, commercial excellence team for insights of data, capability building and market research); Medical Team on speaker programs and speaker training and overall tumor specific strategies
- Plan and execute key internal meetings such as Plan of Action and National Sales Meetings
- Lead development of key strategic partnerships, both internally and externally with local Agencies and local Content/Media Partners
- Ensure sales team receives appropriate sales training and promotional inputs on a regular basis
- 3-7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Master’s degree in marketing (MBA) from Indian/Foreign institute
- Willingness to Travel within India or abroad as per business need or business unit norms
- Oncology or specialty disease product marketing experience is an advantage
- Desirable but not must: Experience of managing alliance in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with thought leaders in Pharma
- Previous Sales experience preferred
- Experience in Brand Strategy Planning, Go-To-Market Models, Customer intelligence, brand intelligence and Identify opportunities to win (HCP segments and patient types)
- A demonstrated track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics that have delivered strong commercial results
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive business results in a heavily matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding project management skills and experience managing multiple vendors, marketing partners, agency partners and budgets
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong understanding of legal and regulatory environment in pharmaceutical promotions, pharma industry guidelines, and other compliance-related issues
- Ability to assess risks and benefits to make timely, sound decisions with various levels of information, and accept responsibility for meeting and/ or exceeding objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- English (required), Hindi and other (nice to have)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html