Show All Results
Travel & Expense Associate
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Travel & Expense Associate will support and maintain the day to day activities of all T&E expense, and travel tool functions, including travel reimbursement, expense reporting, receipt audit, corporate card and PCard troubleshooting, and travel and PCard policy adherence.
- Perform day to day administrative duties of the Expense Reimbursement system (Concur), including reviewing the files for integrations, setting up new cardholders, making changes to cardholder access or business unit, creating Concur accounts manually, and adding G/L accounts and expense types when needed.
- Resolve discrepancies for any batches that failed.
- Review/escalate out of policy travel as appropriate.
- Review expense and PCard reports submitted by employees and receipt attachment, ensuring that users are not in violation of Corporate T&E and PCard policies.
- Provide solutions to user problems in a timely manner to ensure high user satisfaction and productivity.
- Work with employee and business units to assist and troubleshoot when a card may have been suspended.
- Responsible for the linking of new Corporate Card and/or Pcard to an employee in Concur to ensure Corporate Card charges feed automatically. Monitor Corporate Card payments and refunds.
- Assist with internal/external auditor requests.
Who You Are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business/Banking/Management or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable with SAP, Concur, and other ERP system is preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is preferred but not required. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize tasks by levels of importance and urgency.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig.
- Applicants must be willing to do extended hours if needed and can work on a fast-paced environment.
- Amenable to work on a midshift schedule (4pm-1am).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html