Show All Results
Maintenance Technician III
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for those that qualify!
The Maintenance Technician III will perform professional level operational monitoring, maintenance, and repair of utility systems and equipment associated with a cGMP contract manufacturing facility. The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Department Manager and assists in meeting the corporate production and growth goals, working with a senior-level Maintenance Specialist. In meeting these goals, the Maintenance Technician will ensure that maintenance is performed on schedule in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to senior maintenance staff in the performance of Preventive Maintenance (PM) of utility systems and equipment
- Responsible for performing professional level Preventive Maintenance activities
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance documentation is maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Perform and ensure all Preventive Maintenance activities are completed on schedule to maintain regulatory compliance and as outlined in SOP’s
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to determine maintenance scheduling and downtime
- Provide support and assistance with facility related upkeep and general maintenance
- Provide support during equipment installations
- Provide technical support to all departments in a quality and service-oriented approach
- Perform operational monitoring of all facility systems and equipment as part of Engineering Department Requirements
- Train new hires on daily facility inspection checklists
- Participate in the On-Call rotation for after-hours response
- Work with contractors and vendors during performance of troubleshooting, testing and engineering-related activities
- Assist with troubleshooting of equipment malfunctions as needed
- Respond to Service Requests for troubleshooting and repair of facilities and equipment
- Document PM, Calibration, and Service Request activities in accordance with SOPs
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Technical Vocational Training in Mechanical, Electrical, Control Systems, or other maintenance/engineering disciple
- 2+ years of clean room experience
- 2+ years of experience in utility system operations and maintenance, in an FDA-regulated environment
- Experience working with computers, e.g., Word, Excel
- Specialized military training, e.g., Nuclear Power
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with electronic asset management systems
Pay Range for this Position- $42,300 - $98,700
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html