Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Packaging Design – Support feasibility studies and risk assessment for various package options primarily on outbound shipment packaging (tertiary).
- Cold Chain – Develop cold chain solutions for 2-8C, -20C, and -70C outbound shipments.
- UN Box Compliance – Design tertiary UN compliant packaging for local domestic shipments across Asia Pacific. Collaborate closely with procuremt and quality teams to develop local vendors and successfully validate solutions in a cost effective manner.
- Sustainabillity – Lead sustainable packaging initiatives across APAC ranging from corrugated material consumption reduction, non-EPS cold chain solutions, and air-space reduction.
- Validation – Develop validation standards for Asia Pacific complying with local and standards.
- Documentation - Ensure packaging documentation including drawings, validation, and SOP’s are up to date and compliant to quality standards.
Who you are:
- BS degree in a scientific, technical, or management – Engineering a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in packaging engineering
- Strong understanding of biotech and pharmaceutical customer expectations of Life Science suppliers a plus
- Knowledge of QMS and cGMP.
- Knowledge and understanding of packaging validation standards (ISO, ASTM, etc)
- Experience in regulated industry (medical device, pharma, biotech) a plus.
- PMP a plus
- Proven strong project management skills w/ability to motivate cross-functional teams.
- Collaborative and likeable team player. Always looking to share and advance best practices.
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo in a respectful/professional manner.
- Experience with structured problem solving techniques is desired.
- Proficiency in Computer Aided Design
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics.
- Knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies/materials.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html