Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This position is accountable for operating the plant environmentally friendly and making the work place safe in a manner that meets regulatory, safety and quality requirements while meeting the production demand. This position holder reports to the production manager or plant manager concerning all safety, quality problems and operation related issues.
• Develop, revise and implement all work-related procedures
• Report and correct any unsafe conditions and any hazards and communicate it with team members.
• Write and investigate near-miss reports and complete any corrective actions
• Write and complete MOC, EAR, CADR
• Periodically report the plant performances.
• Participate in HAZOP reviews.
• Manage any waste material from the plant in accordance with the regulation.
• Participate in periodic SCM meetings and assist SCM activities.
• Arrange and update equipment calibration including scale annually, and bi-yearly based on local regulations.
• Update and maintain PSM or follow up on the related government requirements status on both soft and hardcopy.
• Manage Dangerous Goods Safety Management
Who you are
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, chemical, or electrical engineering fields or related fields.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• 5-10years of work experience preferred.
• Experience in operation/production/QC is preferred.
• Good communication skills with stakeholders.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html