Show All Results
I2P Advance Associate
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Perform day to day accounts payable processes including payment processing, issue resolution and reconciliation in accordance with the service level agreement
- Initiate and review payment run proposal for review of the Payments Team Lead
- Ensure regular payment of recurring expenditures such as utilities, rentals, licensing fee and telecom expenses by implementing effective monitoring and control system.
- Ensure all payments are immediately posted in the system.
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
- Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Assist in month-end closing
- Assist in both internal and external audit
- Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 3 years work experience in Accounts Payables end to end operations (i.e., Invoice Posting, Payments, Issue Resolution, Reporting and Reconciliation).
- Experience working in a BPO/shared service center preferred
- Keen on financial data and information and able to identify accounting irregularities.
- Preferably with background and experience in Accounting concepts and reports analysis.
- Accounting knowledge is a must
- SAP Experience is a must
- Fluent in English language skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the organization’s objective
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig (Shift Schedule: 8pm – 5am)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html