Show All Results
Customer Relations Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this position you handle customer orders and provide information about products, services and order status. You will proceed improvement initiatives, challenge processes and seek new opportunities to increase customer relations efficiently. You will deal directly with customer inquiries received via all medias and respond to customer inquiries. You will proactively look for solutions to customer issues and obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries. You will manage customer accounts including reporting and file records of customer interactions and transactions. You will record details of inquiries, comments and complaints within quality management system. You will handle administration tasks and communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
Who you are:
- Experienced in a customer facing role and comfortable in interacting with people from a diverse set of backgrounds and roles.
- Knowledge of customer order management cycle and supply chain processes would be a benefit as well as familiarity with ERP and CRM systems.
- Have a positive approach on taking care of customers and know how to prioritize daily tasks.
- Have a continuous improvement approach and accuracy and attention to details.
- Happy to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- A true team member who can also work individually.
- Proficient in English and one of the following languages; Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch or French.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html