Show All Results
Global Expert Finance Process Analytics, Automation & Implementation
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You identify and drive use cases on applying next-gen process design, for example process mining and machine learning technologies, in Finance processes. Focus is on closing and general ledger accounting processes, but projects may include other Finance areas, such as Invoice-to-Cash, Intercompany, Taxes and Asset accounting. You achieve your ambitious goals by closely partnering with technology experts, as well as dedicated global process experts and operational teams in Accounting and other E2E Finance processes.
Besides dedicated projects and together with two other colleagues, you enable and support our General Ledger Accounting teams, which are based in 5 global locations, by jointly optimizing and harmonizing their processes across locations and systems.
In addition you support the implementation of process changes by assuming a coordinating role in SAP test and key user activities
Who You are:
- An ideal candidate will have at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting and at least 7-10 years of work experience in the Finance and Accounting area, preferably General Ledger Accounting. Alternatively a degree in a technology area combined with extensive experience in General Ledger Accounting is a good option.
- A strong interest and experience with next-generation automation technologies, preferred process mining (e.g. Celonis), is required. Additional technology know-hos (e.g. on RPA, analytics tools etc.) is a plus.
- While a general understanding of SAP modules is a prerequisite, more in-depth knowledge of SAP FI and Co is a strong advantage.
- Pro-active mindset, analytical and structural thinking with high motivation to drive optimization, harmonization and process definition. Thereby diligent and detailed working is taken as a given.
- Ability to independently drive changes & continuous improvement across operative and project-related Finance-functions and related departments
- Ability to ensure business requirements and controls are analyzed and translated to technical solutions
- Ability and collaborative spirit to work in an international team, also remotely, across several global locations and time zones
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance several on-going tasks simultaneously
- High degree of stakeholder focus, with the ability to understand their (possibly diverging) interests. Good stakeholder management and communication skills are a prerequisite.
- Fluent in English
- Flexible in any shift. Willing to work in BGC, Taguig City
- Amenable to work in a hybrid set up.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html