Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Quality Services - Responsibilities Customer Inquiry and Knowledge Services:
The Quality Services team (LS-QS) is the face to customer and dedicated to solving customer problems by providing support for inquiries and knowledge management, strategic accounts, customer agreements, and process development. LS-BER-Q, extended part of global Quality Services (LS-QS) team, supports the various functions internally. This position will support the life science Quality Services team (Customer Inquiry and Knowledge Services) and is responsible for answering customer inquiries related to quality and regulatory topics, maintain training documents, review data extracts, analyse reports from the database and support and drive projects for process and systems improvements.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The key deliverables would be,
- Handle/Answer various types of customer inquiries (transactional and non-transactional) related to quality and regulatory topics submitted by Customer Excellence (in SFDC) for defined business product portfolios. Ensure that queries are cleared as per agreed timelines (SFDC best practices) and are aligned with M-ClarityTM rules and deliverables.
- Maintain, update and/or create ASK pages under journalist responsibility (moderate to high complexity) and maintain related networking activities with respective stakeholder.
- As a delegate by and in alignment with global Quality Services (represented by Manager LS-QSI-C), participate in the Salesforce Governance Team and support LS-Q representation at SFDC Governance; this includes (not limited to): troubleshoot SFDC issues for Quality Services, familiarize with various business processes associated with QS case management, develop advanced reports and dashboards within SFDC, create new user profiles and moderate to complex change requests / fast tracks in SFDC.
- Train new team members.
- Author MANGO document for the Audit purposes.
- Able to use various transaction codes in relevant ERP systems to answer customer inquiries, (e.g. SAP P16, P24, PRE, PRD, PRP). Example t-codes (not limited to): YMB1, CS03, ME1M, VF03, MSC3N, MM03, ZMSDS, CS03, BMBC, CG02, CG50.
- Access EMPROVE® Suite to retrieve correct product dossiers to support related customer requests.
- Basic user knowledge on e.g. My Pronet, Product Contact Locator, BOXI, e-OMT Tool, Palantir, …
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html