Show All Results
Product Sales Specialist, Digital Sales (Remote)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma is seeking a Sales Specialist. The Specialist will support the growth strategy for this portfolio across all market segments by using all communication channels including phone, email, social, video, and face-to-face as warranted. This role is responsible for establishing and implementing business plans and sales strategies to defend, develop and differentiate the business with clear growth expectations. Internal cross-functional collaboration, time management, and bringing value externally are key to this position.
Who You Are:
Specialists are responsible for achieving sales targets in an assigned territory through effective execution of the digital sales strategy, impactful proactive (outbound) and reactive (inbound) activities, territory/account management, account mapping and travel (if appropriate based on account and opportunity size). The ideal is results oriented and has a strong solutions and consultative-based selling skills. Experience in applying a technology stack to accelerate the sales process is preferred. An agile, highly collaborative, and early adopter approach are key skills to ensure success in this role. Position Responsibilities:
- Consistently achieve sales targets established by leadership
- Effective execution of the defined sales strategy
- Efficiently run territory through account mapping, planning and engagement with key partners within an account including end users, KOLs (key opinion leaders) and procurement
- Maintain a level of technical and application competence associated with the specialist portfolio and apply this knowledge to add new value to the customer to ensure a personal and relevant approach with solutions and consultative selling approaches
- Submission of accurate forecasts and updates as requested on a timely basis
- Maintain effective and professional communication with internal and external customers
- Cross collaboration with other sales, technical, customer excellence, marketing, and product management professionals to mutually support customers
- Schedule and implement campaigns and promotions within the defined territory
- Lead an effective pricing strategy to drive growth
- Ability to travel up to 10% as necessary for meetings, training, and customer visits if applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences (Biology) or business
- 1+ years of experience customer-facing.
- 1+ years of Serum portfolio and cell culture workflows experience
- 1+ years of Lab experience
- Proficiency with various sales tools and technology, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office software, Sales Force or other CRM, Eloqua or marketing software, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other social platforms
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in meeting/exceeding sales targets preferably with business-to-business sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and implementing tactical business plans at territory level and account level
- Demonstrated capability of establishing relationships at all appropriate account levels to close the sales process
- Business insight to the Life Science market
- Technical competency demonstrated in around specialist portfolio including product knowledge, product application and product positioning for each market segment
- Digital and social media savvy
- Knowledge of multiple supply chain procurement processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated teamwork to achieve results
- Sales competency which includes selling skills including digital sales, relationship building, call planning, territory development, account mapping, pricing strategy, negotiation, navigating complex buying cycles, and closing skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving competency in handling distribution, product issues, sales issues and customer issues and using the appropriate internal support functions to ensure customer solutions are driven in a timely manner and you can continue to focus on territory growth
- Presentation development and delivery skill set
- Good time management skill set
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html