Show All Results
Chemical Filler/Labeler - 3rd Shift
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
At MilliporeSigma, the Chemical Filler/Labeler serves a crucial role in packaging hazardous liquids into various sizes and styles of containers. The role is responsible for ensuring the following requirements are met:
- Fill procedures are properly followed, and all closure specifications are accurately met
- Ensuring all packages are properly labeled and the finished units/cartons are on correct pallets
- Correct use of equipment such as a weigh scales and filling equipment
- Legible and accurate filling documentation
- This position is on 3rd shift – 10:45 pm to 7:15am ET and will be Sunday - Thursday
- This position will require that the successful hire join the union.
The pay rate for this position is $19 per hour, plus a shift differential of $1.50 per hour
- Walk, stand, bend, and twist, and or lift/reach overhead throughout shift
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 70lbs
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working second/night shift
- Ability to learn and apply safe, functional and efficient work practices
- Experience reading and interpreting material safety data sheets and other pertinent documents relating to safety, customer requirements, and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html