Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As part of the Biochemicals business field at MilliporeSigma, there is a current opening for a Product Manager within the Specialty Biochemicals portfolio. This role will drive product performance and market knowledge of the portfolio by assessing key markets, technology trends, customer needs, and competition.
- Develop the direction and priority for new product launch plans and establish market adoption plans and objectives
- Lead a cross functional team integrating supply chain, procurement, quality, and production materials, to satisfy the commercial requirements of the portfolio
- Partner with commercial colleagues, marketing communications and digital marketing to ensure optimal sales mix across channels, develop web activities, tools and content for products, and provide product application training for all appropriate sales channels
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, or scientific discipline
- 3+ years of experience in the laboratory or life science industry
- M.Sc., MBA or PhD
- Product management experience
- Demonstrated capability reading technology and market trends, and strategically planning future product opportunities
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience working across organizational lines to translate opportunities into financial business plans
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to lead an organization by promoting competency development and inspiring others
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html