Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Master Scheduler at MilliporeSigma in Madison, WI interacts with operations, commercial, and others within planning to create a schedules scenario-based model and measures to help drive the business. This position is also expected to be a subject matter expert and can lead cross-functional supply chain improvements. This role will report to the Head of Production Planning for the Madison and Verona Life Sciences operation. The position can clearly communicate complex data in an easy-to-understand format. Lastly, this position offers a hybrid work model – 4 days on site and 1 day remote.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work cross functionally with all support teams to ensure proper planning scheduling, procurement, material release, etc. is accomplished to support production.
- Review project opportunities and customer forecast to support aligned production plans.
- Support Sales and Operations Planning meetings. Focus areas include capacity, opportunities, and constraints at the site.
- Support operations and project management as required for customer meetings/inquiries.
- Create and maintain tools to drive performance tracking and improvement.
- Identify opportunities for refinement of scheduling strategies and process improvement.
- Develop and run long and short-term capacity models to identify potential operational constraints.
- Analyze and request lead time updates for produced items.
- Create, prioritize, and manage process orders.
- Manage and reduce lead time of materials and chemicals.
- Schedule production to meet customer demand and safety stock.
- Notify management of risk to production due to material availability.
- Ensure bulk material availability to adhere to production schedule.
- Partner with sourcing to identify and track alternate/new suppliers.
- Assist entire supply chain group in maximizing throughput and reducing costs.
- Miscellaneous duties & tasks as assigned.
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to scheduled hours.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in planning and scheduling of a multiline production facility
- 4+ years’ experience using SAP S4 Hana and PPDS
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification
- Desire to develop into leadership role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience creating and maintaining BOMs and Recipes within SAP
- Self-motivated, independent, and innovative personality with effective communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills in excel
- Experience in Microsoft Project
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint
- API Manufacturing Experience
- Experience creating ISO compliant training documents and procedures
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html