Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Process/Quality Engineer will be part of the Quality Assurance group at the EMD Electronics Dallas, TX site. The QE will provide day to day Quality Engineering support for a fast-paced semiconductor materials manufacturing operation. You will be a key quality driver for site activities including data automation, statistical analysis, problem solving, action plans, response plans, and preventative actions to reduce/eliminate risk to product performance to customer.
- Provide lead data automation and digitalization analysis by pulling data from various databases and creating automated visualization dashboards. Background in programming (Python, Java script, SQL) highly preferred.
- Lead predictive techniques/ advanced data science analytics to identify control points and ensure quality before product manufacturing
- Evaluate deviations / OOS OOC conditions and provide guidance for the disposition of non-conforming product
- Utilize LEAN Six Sigma practices to implement and improve plant quality standards and processes
- Lead root cause investigations for customer complaints and quality investigations using model-based problem-solving techniques.
- Support the site SPC program. Provide SPC/SQC data support and customized trend charts to assess and monitor product/process performance. Prepare SQC Charts/CpK reports and calculate specifications/control limits for both internal and customer requirements
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in quality, manufacturing, or technical experience in a fast-paced time sensitive environment
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science or any other technical/engineering discipline
- Chemical manufacturing or semiconductor experience preferred
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or other relevant certification is highly preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus
- Strong hands-on knowledge of statistical process control (SPC/SQC), root cause analysis and corrective action (CAPA), problem solving, FMEAs, Design of Experiment (DoE), continuous improvement (CI) activities, management of change, and document control systems
- Hands-on experience with process improvement, data automation, and data digitization highly preferred
- Strong Data analysis and data preparation automation knowledge with background in programming (Python, Java script, SQL, Alteryx/DataIku, Tableau)
- Proficient with statistical software including Minitab, JMP, NWA
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities and projects
- Demonstrated project management experience as a leader and contributor
- SAP experience preferred
- ISO Certification (or equivalent) is preferred (such as ISO 9001-2015, ISO 140001, ISO/TS 16949)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html