Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Reporting To: Marketing Manager, Fertility China
To create and maximize value and potential for designated Brands by developing, planning and implementing marketing strategies and promotional tactics that are aligned with overall portfolio Brand Strategy to achieve targeted sales and market share growth.
- To achieve sales targets within allocated budget
- Achievement of sales target
- Control of marketing and promotional expenditure within allocated budget, leveraging resources to gain optimal ROI
- To develop marketing strategy of responsible brands and to drive synergy across brands within portfolio
- Development of Brand Plans and Forecasts for the assigned products, including details of brand marketing strategy, resources and sales projections, etc.
- Maximize brand synergy by leading cross-brand collaboration within and across brand teams
- Accurate collection, analysis and monitoring of market intelligence including competitors information
- To implement marketing strategy and tactics optimally
- Design and execution of product marketing tactical plan/promotional mix and ensuring that tactical plans are implemented optimally and thoroughly to meet agreed objectives
- Integration and co-ordination of Marketing activities through effective sales force support and engagement efforts
- Establish partnership and relationship with KOLs to develop and strengthen brand endorsement
- Assessment of sales performance and identification of variances to plan; recommend and implement proposals that rectify or capitalize on current sales performance
- To overach, coordiante and monitor the build up and maintainenance of excellent collaboration with cross functions
- Work closely with sales team and cross-functions to ensure high quality execution of promotion programs
- Input to monthly rolling demand forecast in consultation with relevant cross functional team
- Input to the development of commercial value appraisals for new products/indication or business opportunities
- Collaboration with Medical Affairs and Regulatory function to provide quality and evidence-based promotional support to sales force that would nurture and support strong Brand positioning
- To ensure successful prelaunch plan is established and excuted in collaboration with cross functions for new product(s)
Who you are:
- University degree or above, Medical Science, Pharmacy or related major preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with demonstrated brand marketing experience
- Proven leadership skill
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Good communication and influential skills
- Proactive in problem solving and self-driven
- Very good analytical and strategic thinking
- Fluency in oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in use of standard software applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Functional area: commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html