Show All Results
Quality Control Scientist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
At MilliporeSigma, the Quality Control Scientist is responsible for planning and performing chemical analysis using a variety of techniques, with an emphasis on TOC, IC, ICP-OES, ICP-MS and Titration analysis. Solve analytical problems and work independently to complete projects quickly using analytical chemistry principles, practices, methods, and techniques.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or any other Life Sciences field.
- 3+ years’ experience in analytical chemistry.
- Master's Degree in Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or any other Life Sciences field.
- Extensive background in Analytical Chemistry and demonstrated skill with instrumentation in past work experience, research, and/or education.
- Strong understanding of chromatography, especially ICP, ICP-MS, IC, Titration, TOC, GC and GC-MSD.
- Ability to utilize analytical chemistry techniques to solve challenging problems.
- Knowledge of Lab Safety procedures and ALCOA+.
- Knowledge of Compendial, Government, and ISO requirements and guidelines.
- Capacity to excel in both a collaborative team setting and independently.
- Flexibility to respond to changing priorities and effectively multi-task to complete projects on time.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html