Show All Results
Senior Specialist R&D Resource Forecasting & Analytics
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Position: Senior Specialist, R&D Resource Forecasting & Analytics
Job Location: India – location independent
About the role:
In this important global role within our R&D Resource Forecasting & Analytics department, you shape and deliver data-driven insights and robust timeline, budget and resource forecasts to support the advancement of our Biopharma R&D pipeline. In close alignment and partnership with our operational planning leads, global project leads and portfolio analytics leads, you develop tailored analyses and fit-for-purpose reports to accelerate and optimize our global R&D operations. In addition, you ensure a streamlined operation of the R&D wide time tracking and resource forecasting system as well as related processes to safeguard our high standards of data reliability and integrity. This also includes the conception, evolution and delivery of effective trainings to our global R&D workforce. Finally, you also drive the continuous improvement of our operational efficiency by shaping and implementing robust automations of our internal core processes and workflows.
Who you are:
• Academic degree in a scientific, business or IT/data science-related field – Master or MBA preferred
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience in analytics, performance/resource management, data science, project management or controlling
• Professional experience in clinical development and/or biopharma industry preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication, influencing and leadership skills
• Experience in working in interdisciplinary global teams and influencing within a matrix
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid organizational skills, high quality focus and result orientation
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills – visualization tool skills (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire) are a plus
• Knowledge of Enterprise Project Portfolio Management tools – preferably, Planisware
• Fluency in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html