Show All Results
Field Service Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
What You Do
- You will be involved in the servicing and technical support of equipment under our Life Science portfolio.
- Responsible for servicing current and new customers and work effectively with the sales team.
- On site troubleshooting, installation, repairing, servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations.
- Provide on-site inspection and validation of equipment status
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service, and repairs
- Provide high level technical support to customers at their location
- Provide on-site training to the customers
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management and marketing/sales
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
- Conduct regular meetings with customers to help improve customer relations and retention.
- Provide assistance on preparation of sales quotations and tenders time to time
- Misc. duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer
- Provide technical support and training to customers in the field, internal and external staff if necessary and appropriate.
Who You Are
- Engineering Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with at least one to three years hands on work experience in M&E services and installation support of water treatment systems, including process, piping and plumbing works.
- Strong interpersonal, communication/customer service skills are essential.
- Other personal qualities sought are professional integrity, drive and hands-on approach to work
- Keen to learn, independent, responsible and self-motivated.
- Results-oriented and prepared for job challenge in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Experience with SFDC
- Preferably possess own car with valid driving license
- Work under high pressure with minimal supervision and guidance
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html