Show All Results
Chemical Packaging Operator 1
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for 12 hour Day Shift and 1st Shift*
*$7,000 Sign-On Bonus for 3rd Shift*
(Paid in full after 90 days of employment)
The Chemical Packaging Operator 1 at MilliporeSigma will complete the following tasks daily:
- Stage, fill (manually or semi-automatically), cap, label and over-pack liquid and solid products per approved packaging specifications while using all required safety equipment
- Complete appropriate packaging documentation per ISO procedures
- Deliver products to inventory
- Follow and support all safety and quality procedures and systems
- Wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, rubber apron, chemical protective suits and gloves, safety glasses and goggles
- Stand for extended periods of time with repetitive movements throughout the shift
- Work with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior industrial or chemical handling experience
- Apply SOPs, cleaning protocols and work and conduct rules
- Strong mechanical proficiency and basic mathematical skills
- Legible handwriting and strong oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to train others and work in a team setting
- 1st Shift - 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Mon - Fri
- Pay rate: $20.00/hr
- 3rd shift - 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM, Sun - Thu
- Pay rate: $20.00 per hr + 10% shift premium = $22.00 per hr
- 12 hour DAY shift, 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM - 2/2/3 schedule (Mon/Tue ON, Wed/Thu OFF, Fri/Sat/Sun ON, Mon/Tue OFF, Wed/Thu ON, Fri/Sat/Sun OFF, repeat)
- Pay rate: $20.00/hr
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html