Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As Release Manager, you will identify and resolve impediments, provide escalation management, and balance business needs versus technical constraints. You will own the release management lifecycle for MilliporeSigma's eCommerce platforms, which includes scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases.
- Enforce release management processes, procedures, and standards with development, configuration, vendor, operations, and Program teams
- Establishes effective communication plan with key stakeholders
- Assist with QA testing by providing oversight of current outsourced process. Evaluate practices and aid in the development of a roadmap for improvement to support CICD.
- Ensures effective change approval tasks occur
- Oversee multiple environment implementation
- Articulate feature implementations, identify challenges, and streamline processes
- Review production deployments with operations and development groups
- Keep track of each item implemented across environments
- Up to 10% Domestic and International travel
- Involves occasional work after normal business hours, including weekends
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other IT discipline
- 2+ years of experience in release management OR work experience in IT Operations, Software Development, or QA Management
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other IT discipline
- Direct experience working in an eCommerce environment and coordinating dependencies between teams and systems for project or feature deliverables
- Understand environments and the impact of branches and code merges
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Understanding of Agile and software development lifecycle
- Proficiency in planning, tracking, and managing projects in JIRA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding a complex system of applications and coordinating dependencies between teams and systems for project or feature deliverables
- Strong reliability, judgement, and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and provide strong leadership
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html